From time to time Psyberware will call upon qualified, professional individuals to join the team.
All current opportunities are listed here:
Tech Support Position
Hours: 15 to 20 hours per week, Part Time
Hours of operation M-F from 9:00am-8:00pm
We're a local ISP who has been providing dial-up services for the past 10 years, and DSL services for the past 3 years. We're looking for a technical support representative--someone to answer customer questions, solve their problems, and make them feel good in the process. We provide a high level of customer care, and expect that anyone applying for the job will help uphold those high standards.
Many of our employees have been students working around a school schedule, so we understand balancing work and school.
If you are...
- Focused on the customer, and finding a solution, as your number one goal
- Able to focus on the task at hand
- An interesting person with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Able to work well within a team, and on individual goals
- Attentive to even the slightest detail with unfailing follow-through
And you have...
- Experience with the Internet, and good knowledge of its workings
- Experience with Windows 95/98/ME/XP, and specifically Microsoft Internet Explorer including Outlook Express
- Some UNIX experience (a plus)
- Professional telephone skills, and correct use of the telephone
- Some knowledge of Macintosh OS 9 / OS X (the more the better!)
And you're willing to...
- Handle technical support calls
- Provide sales information and sign up new customers
- Do other misc. office-related tasks as necessary
And you can live up to these standards...
- Quantity of tickets resolved
- Quality of customer care
- Quantity is *not* more important than quality with us
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and availability, including daytime phone number.
- If you email your resume, paste the resume INTO the message body (do not attach it as a separate file).
- No phone calls, please.